Grapefruit Wearable Aromatherapy
100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : Your favorite citrus bombshell with a little sass. Fresh, citrus, tangy, fresh grapefruit.
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Citrus
NOTE : Top
PART OF THE PLANT : Peel
METHOD : Cold Pressed
SOURCE : USA
DESCRIPTION : Grapefruit is a subtropical citrus tree known for its sour to semi-sweet, somewhat bitter fruit. Grapefruit is a hybrid originating from Barbados as an accidental cross between two species; Sweet Orange and pomelo (both from Asia). When first discovered, it was named the “forbidden fruit”. It comes in a variety of colors and flavors.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 3rd Solar Plexus, 7th Crown
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Relieves stress, anxiety, and depression
- Encourages a good relationship with your body
- Builds positivity and reminds you that life is good
- Helps maintain focus and concentration
- Feel responsible for your own life
- Restores hope and faith that things will turn out well
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Support weight loss efforts by reducing appetite and boosting metabolism
- Helpful diuretic and helps reduce excess water in your body
- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, and disinfectant
- Inhibits the growth of yeast
- Aids in digestive health
- Reduces stress and headaches
- Reduces sugar addiction
- Deodorant and freshens the air
- Improves mental focus and retention
- Uplifting, and a helpful antidepressant
- Excellent skin tonic and reduces oiliness, acne, heals wounds, prevents skin infections, UV damage, and cellulite
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Pepper, Sage, Clove Bud, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang
Have fun blending scents and adding them to an empty compact to create something powerful and unique.
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
GRAPEFRUIT WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: Limonene, and trace amounts of bergapten, bergamottin and epoxybergamottin