Patchouli Wearable Aromatherapy
100% NATURAL | PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE | VEGAN | SKIN-SAFE
WEARABLE AROMATHERAPY is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
SMELLS LIKE : Peace out. You might love me or hate me…I’m a happy camper either way. Strong, earthy, sensual, woody, musky, spicy, sweet and rich
FRAGRANCE FAMILY : Wood
NOTE : Base
PART OF THE PLANT : Leaves
METHOD : Steam distilled / Absolute
SOURCE : Indonesia
DESCRIPTION : A bushy herb in the mint family (it does not smell minty) with erect stems and white-pink flowers. Grown in tropical areas of Asia. It has been used for centuries as a perfume, and more recently in incense, insect repellents, and alternative medicines.
ACTIVATED CHAKRAS : 1st Root, 2nd Sacral, 6th Third Eye, 7th Crown
INSPIRATION & BENEFITS OF PATCHOULI ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Increases libido and sensuality
- Helps you feel stable, peaceful, grounded and connected to others
- Calms the mind, makes you open to receiving
- Release fear, bitterness, anxiety, and depression
- Enhances the feeling of abundance, luck, and gratitude
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem
- Anti-depressant and increases feelings of being hopeful
KNOWN PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF PATCHOULI ESSENTIAL OIL:
- Helps heal skin issues like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and wounds
- Astringent, speeds healing and help fade scars
- Increases blood circulation
- Reduces body temperature and helps fight fever
- Anti-fungal and fights infection
- Bug repellent
- Boosts immune system
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH : Bergamot, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Sandalwood
- Simply choose 3 scents you love the smell of. They may naturally go together.
- Choose 3 or more scents that have the intentions you want to create in your life.
- Perfumery is often successful by choosing a favorite Top, Middle and Base note to blend.
- Typically use more of a TOP note because the scent disappears sooner. MIDDLE (or HEART) notes last a little bit longer and round out a fragrance, BASE notes tend to last the longest, so experiment using less of them.
- The way you layer scents on top of one another may alter the final scent.
- Because everyone’s chemistry is different, these oils will smell unique on everyone to some degree.
- Oils smell stronger on the skin than in the tin.
- Most importantly, there are no rules, follow your intuition and your heart!
WARM HUMAN CUSTOMIZABLE AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OIL SOLIDS:
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen
PATCHOULI WEARABLE ESSENTIAL OIL SOLID BALM
Vegan Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Pure Essential Oil
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY AND WARNINGS: We are not doctors. This product is not designed to diagnose or treat illnesses. Do not use essential oils while you are pregnant or nursing without consulting your doctor. Please keep out of reach and do not apply to children or pets. Do not ingest essential oils. If you have sensitivities or any medical condition, do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth, ears or nose. Keep away from heat or open flame. Some oils cause possible skin sensitivity (photosensitive) so avoid direct sunlight after applying oil
NOTABLE NATURAL CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS: b-patchoulene, a-guaiene, caryophyllene, a-patchoulene, seychellene, a-bulnesene, norpatchoulenol, and pogostol